Service Detail

Service Description :

I’m a registered agent with HMRC and a chartered management accountant (CIMA – UK) with over 14 years of UK accounting and tax experience.

I will prepare and submit UK Company Annual Accounts with companies house and Corporation Tax return with HMRC.

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

1. Company Registration Number
2. Companies House authentication code
3. Corporation Tax Reference Number (UTR)
4. Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet prepared (if this is not done I can prepare this for a nominal fee)
5. Accounts prepared for the previous year (if any)
6. Email Address to send the submission confirmations


Gary Rickerd
Email Verified Gary R

Serial Entrepreneur

  • //www.gatework.net/file/2019/07/260-united-kingdom.svgUnited Kingdom
    • How was my professional behaviour?
    • How was my quality of work?
    • Was I focused to deadline?
    • Was it worth it having my services?

“Great work, very well done and detailed. Thanks!”